The 10 Steps of Going to the Dentist
No one likes going to the dentist…and if you do, you’re a unicorn. Carrying a conversation with someone’s hands in your mouth is no simple feat. Nor is hearing that hey, you miraculously have another cavity! Luckily, there’s a whole world of people who feel your pain…literally.
Read below for a look into your dental past, present, and future.
1. Getting the call from your dentist that it’s time to schedule your next appointment
2. After avoiding it for several weeks, attempting to schedule your appointment…and being told that every date you suggest is already fully booked
3. Getting the call that an appointment has finally opened up
4. …and then realizing what you’re celebrating
5. Waking up on the day of your appointment
6. Ensuring that you eat a particularly un-dentist friendly lunch, just to make their life harder come appointment time
7. Arriving at the dentist’s office
8. Waiting approximately 6 years to be taken by your trusted dentist
9. Contemplating your escape from the waiting area
10. Finally, being taken back for your appointment and regretting your adult decision to see the dentist all over again
Want to make this process easier for yourself? Let us do the dirty work, all you have to do is show up.