It can be exhausting trying to find good healthcare. You scroll through endless reviews to find someone that looks trustworthy, only to realize they’re booked for weeks in advance, and their clinic is on the other side of town. At locateyourcare we believe everyone should be able to access personal, local healthcare when they need it. We’re redefining the patient experience, by creating a digital marketplace that directly connects you with healthcare providers in your area, at affordable prices.
|On-demand.||Select your service, time and date – we do the rest|
|Local.||We match you with the best provider in your area|
|Transparent pricing.||Upfront pricing, no hidden fees or insurance cost.
Cashless payments via the locateyourcare app.
|Top-rated providers.||Trusted and accredited providers, recommended by people like you|
|Simple.||Get the care you need in just a few clicks|
Increase cash payment and reduce AR days
Between uninsured and high deductible plans, there are 80M Americans seeking care outside their health plan or with no plan at all. The healthcare cash market is worth $200 billion dollars and growing fast. We created locateyourcare to connect these patients with trusted, quality providers through modern, consumer-centric technology.
PATIENT/CONSUMER PAIN POINTS
- Poor customer experience. Along with the DMV and cable companies, healthcare providers are rated as one of the Top 3 worst industries for customer experience. (Forbes)
- High deductible plans. 1/3 of all plans are high deductible making consumers seek better tools to spend their hard-earned dollars before coverage kicks in
- Unknown unfront pricing. Patients are becoming more conscientious about price transparency and healthcare decisions, wanting to know more before booking.
- Inconvenience. Companies like Lyft, Amazon, AirBnb provide consumers tailored experiences, providing the service when and where the consumer wants it. Healthcare care systems do not provide such convenient services, but customers now demanding this. (Advisory Board)
ADDRESSING THESE PAIN POINTS CREATES OPPORTUNITIES FOR HEALTH SYSTEMS
- Promote consumer centric care and conveniences. On-demand, mobile scheduling – choosing healthcare services when and where the patient wants
- Right provider @ the right place @ right price. Offer patients ability to geolocate providers and price transparency through bundles services
- Improve provider and asset utilization. Decrease underutilization rates by repurposing last minute cancellations and improving appointment back fill
- Increase cash flow. Reduce AR and write-offs to zero with pre-paid patients
- Increase market share. Increase the number of patients. Primary care = market share (Advisory Board)
- Streamline administrative processes. Limit/eliminate insurance claim reimbursement processes and reduce patient no-shows
Improve member experience and reduce costs
Empower plan members to access in-network care with a proven consumer centric solution
Employee happiness and health is the cornerstone to creating a productive and satisfied workforce. locateyourcare realizes that when employees have access to high quality care through their employer health plan, they are much more likely to have a higher well-being.
For the employer, the challenge lies in administering the health plan affordably and in a consumer-centric manner. That’s where locateyourcare can help. locateyourcare has developed a proven, consumer-centric, mobile platform that decreases health plan costs while providing improved access to your high-quality providers and services for your employees/members.
HEALTH PLAN MEMBERS
Health plan members experience multiple pain points when accessing their health plan.
- Poor patient/customer experience when accessing healthcare service.
- Limited access to providers (especially specialists); long wait times
- Unknown pricing at time of booking
- Cumbersome paperwork
HEALTH PLAN PROVIDERS & ADMINISTRATORS
Member pain points effect providers and health plan administrators too.
- Underutilized plan
- Employees not getting the right care at the right time, resulting in more expensive care
- Patient wait times too long, even when referrals are not required
- Patients end up seeing competitors because of convenience and schedule
- Inefficient use of resources
- Providers can’t repurpose last minute cancellations resulting in lower utilizations rates
- “Edge of cliff” treatments last longer, resulting in missed work and lower productivity for UVA employees
- High cost due to late and/or out-of-network treatments
- Urgent or emergent visits occur at medical facilities outside health plan network