The application is not intended for or marketed to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us immediately. We will delete the information from our files within a reasonable time.
Collection of Personal Identification Information and Non-personal Identification Information
LocateYourCare uses personal identification information for several general purposes:
- To provide you with the mobile application, services, and news,
- To support the mobile application and services offered through the mobile application,
- To improve customer service and the user experience,
- To fulfill services requested,
- To process payments and collections for services,
- To notify you of technical updates or changes in policy,
- To contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes,
- To process promotions and fulfill any related rewards or discounts.
We may use non-personal identification information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the mobile application and our service offerings.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- If sharing the information is necessary to provide or make available the mobile application and any features of the mobile application or services that you have requested,
- To keep you up to date on the latest announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out). You cannot opt-out of service announcements that contain important information relevant to your use of the application and are not promotional in nature.
- If we believe we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the application.
- In connection with a sale or merger with another entity, consolidation, restricting, sale of company assets, financing or other corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process or if LocateYourCare should ever file for bankruptcy or related proceeding.
- When we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
LocateYourCare may also share non-personal identification information with third parties.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measure to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and data stored in the mobile application. Sensitive and private data is encrypted and protected in transmission.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Application, you signify your acceptance of this policy and the policy as we amend it. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our application. Your continued use of the application following the posting of changes to this policy will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
Email: [email protected]